Prior to AJ being born, I would joke that I would just need some paper towels and diapers to take care of him. Actually, they knew me by name at the BabiesRus in Lombard and Schaumburg. (j/k!). I didn't go way too crazy overboard with baby gadgets.... but I read a lot of reviews on 'essential' items to ensure that I took care of AJ's 'needs.'
So when Jasmine was born...I reassessed what I would 'need' to take care of her. I can be a practical person ...so I did not splurge on the $300 Coach diaper bag that would look really cute over my shoulder. ...but the diaper bag pictured above was calling my name. it has a pocket for my mp3 player ...ok, I don't have an mp3 player but the tags say it has a pocket for it. lots of pockets.. the changing pad that it came with is coolio...and it is easy to attach to the stroller handles. love it!!
I consider myself officially done shopping at BabiesRus ....except for a cute baby outfit here and there.