Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008-the clubhouse








Rainy...kinda cold outside..and i think I like the food better at drury lane. wow..i sure sound like a critics.... must be the mother in me.

i still feel a little guilty when I think of my first mother's day as a mom. i did a breast cancer walk with patti that morning. don't get me wrong, it was very cool to do. but I always think about those hours that i didn't spend at home with AJ on that mother's day.

kinda crazy... counting back... i have been a mom for 5 years? 5 coolio years.

afterwards, we putz'd around the Great Indoors - checking out tiles for a possible future DIY kitchen backsplash project. then went home.. took me and the kids took a short nap.

then I said to my mahal, "i'm going shopping to go relax"

reply from my mahal, "ok..which kid are you taking?"

(you would think by now he would know what the words coming out of my mouth meant)


my and my brother have some old pics of us shopping with dad ...just like below.


what mother's day gift should you get for me, Mommy?