Saturday, May 24, 2008

went to Randy & Kima's for Bryson's 2nd birthday. sorry - forgot camera in the car.. too much of a lazybones to go get it.

Amazing...coolio people.
Are my mahal and I strong enough persons to adopt a child? I dunno.. depends on the circumstances. Now that I am a parent, I can easily say yes because once a child is mine..that child is mine. But still, I dunno.

I saw the pics 2 yrs ago when Bryson came home as Randy & Kima awaited his arrival at the airport. wow... I was so moved to see how they anxiously waited for him...and the moment they held him in their arms. wow. love and joy only a child can bring.

I don't know the reasons why they chose adoption... Kima is adopted but don't know if that is one of the reasons. I think it's cool that they opened their hearts and chose to love.

They are planning the adoption of their baby girl from korea. love and joy to you, spaulding family!