mahal: 'why don't you call up your parents and see what they are doing?'
so we drive over to chicago.
Kuya Bernard says to Dad: 'Hey Dad, bernadette has a taste for a burger'
Me to Dad: 'Yeah.. I want to get a burger'
Dad to us: 'Yeah, you should try that Gigio's ...they have good pizza'
I love how us Navarro's communicate.
We drive towards Gigio's. As we pass Hooter's ... i'm thinking, 'we shoulda just gone to Hooter's. Kuya Bernard pulls to the side of the road ..so we pull aside, too. Kuya Bernard: 'Hey, Dad wants to go to Hooter's '.
Hooters does seem a bit unlikely place to bring kids but ...doesn't matter to me. My mahal had a friend who wasn't allowed to go to Hooter's because his wife hated the place. who cares? My mahal has gone so much for work lunches.. i think he's immune. ...i think. actually, i would like to be a hooter's girl because in the words of Paris Hilton: 'they're hot'.
Got my bbq bacon cheeseburger..and a Dr. Pepper. yummo.
we tinkered around Mom&Dad's backyard
.... if he really wanted to.. but he doesn't want to.
Eat your heart out, Angelina Jolie! this is how we ride!
I guess I read too much gossip mags but Angelina is so annoying.
the chick is pregnant and still carrying her older kids on her hip.
so we had a pretty coolio memorial day weekend.
got some birthday parties in..
some little home improvement projects..
and family time w/ both Yee & Navarro.