Friday, January 18, 2008

yeah, i'm eating cheetos..gimme more


me don't need no bottle
Some people have asked me- how is it with having 2 kids now. We are pretty blessed to have family to support us ...so I know that I have it good. Also, the age difference helps - AJ is my big helper.
I did wonder how it would be... i wasn't worried about taking care of both of them... i was more worried about the love in my heart - did I have enough love for another child when I loved AJ so much? How did other mothers do it? I wondered if I would be jealous of my mahal if Jasmine took to him more than me. I worried that AJ would feel left out.
such silly fears when I look back.
I tried to follow all the baby books when AJ was a baby. But I've been breaking the rules with Jasmine. I stopped reading baby books when she was born...and I think she is doing pretty good. I guess I'm not as worried about her as I am with AJ because she is such a strong baby. Since end of november she has had a taste of: clam chowder, cream cheese frosting, whip cream frosting, cheetos, sinigang, and rice cereal w/banana. Now that's as fas as I know... but knowing family - she's probably been fed a lot of other things.