Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I haven't seen you 5 million years!

Jerry * Mariko * Ty * Carmi * Me * Arleh
Arleh has been coming to Chicago once a year for last couple years... we always talk about how it would be nice if she could see other people we knew back in the day. So I sent a card to Jerry and an email to Carmi. Very coolio that we were able to get together.
I am so bad in keeping in touch.. I don't know why..maybe I get it from my parents? I know they can go a couple years without seeing somebody and then when they meet again..it's like no time has passed. I don't even call Joe to let him know I'm okay when I go out.
When I think about where I am now and where I was back then.. the only regret that I have is that I let friendships go. Otherwise, I look back and smile about the journey that brought me here.
oh yeah... why do all these asian people have to look so young and I feel like an old tabachoy? My hips click.. i plucked 5 white hairs from the top of my head today... and I'm sprouting moles all over. ahhyy buhay!