I wasn't sure if we would hold a birthday party for AJ this year because it's a lot of work.... but it's worth it when I saw how much AJ enjoyed his party.
He likes so many different cartoons so I picked the superhero theme.
AJ tells us his favorite superhero is Superman... but he has more spiderman toys than superman toys. I think it's because when he was learning how to crawl, it looked like he was doing a spiderman crawl. Spiderman is also one of the first video games that Uncle Bernard introduced AJ to.
Thank you to all who came and all who sent their good wishes. AJ had a blast. He loved the slide on the bouncer (sorry Katie got trapped in the bouncer when the power tripped).
AJ: "...and thank you for coming to my birthday party and make sure you come back, ok?"
She was crabby earlier in the day because not enough beauty rest.