((I am never going to let my mahal touch the camera again...cuz I let him delete pics before I uploaded them))
Joe said to me when he came home from his morning workout : "This is your day, mahal...what do you want to do? do you want to go the zoo?"
I jump at the chance for a change of pace. I don't know why but I equate quality family time as anything we do together that we don't usually do. I mean...come on ... the weekly trip to costco did not cut it for me this weekend. ....Joe is reading over my shoulder so I have to take back that I jumped at the chance for a change of pace. I actually started whining that I wanted to go to Costco AND the zoo but I didn't think we had time..and I was working myself up. Joe said we could go to Costco the next day...
so Brookfield Zoo here we come!
we saw pachyderms, bison, giraffes, ibex, okapi, zebras, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!
parking and tickets: $40
family time at the zoo: priceless
only thing wrong:
dehydrated + gas fumes from the motor tram that we took around the zoo = hella ginormous throbbing headache
we met up with Joe's family at 6 pm at the usual .. but of course - Royal buffet!
I don't mind coming here all the time - me likes da food. There are a lot of Asian people who eat here so if they like it... the food must be good.
Tito Toting and Tita Pureza were visiting from Hawaii ...also we were celebrating Tito Toting's b-day. Tito Toting is skinny! They both look good. Hopefully they get internet when they go back to Hawaii so that they can check out this blog.