Tuesday, June 3, 2008

dry run: AJ's 1st birthday found me in Atlanta for work. where were my priorities? We had a birthday party for him the following saturday. AJ was so overwhelmed with the festivities. He cried and was fidgety as we sang Happy Birthday to him.

Manong Jon & Manang Helen practiced the birthday song w/Mateo before his 1st birthday party. GOOD IDEA!!!

So we are singing happy birthday to Jasmine at least once a day in preparation of her debut. (as Uncle Butch says it ... that's day-BOO ...not deh-bewh)

Love the ube cake and pancit. ang sarap!

11 mos ago: hmm...cranky, irritable, big as a house, and still going to work.
i am a half full glass person most of the time - so overall, my pregnancy w/ jasmine went very well.
for the glass half-empty...stick a fork in me cuz I was done. does that sound crass? I don't mean to be. must be my horoscope sign. I did have a hard time walking and driving from all the extra weight that I had gained. My body ached alot.... especially my legs from sitting and from walking. I just felt like I was ready to deliver by the beginning of June.