Monday, April 28, 2008

"I found out that I really need to listen to my heart, to that voice inside - the women's intuition that we have been given by God...Sometimes we're so busy listening to all the external stuff that we can't really even hear what we need to do inside ourselves. And if you ignore that inner voice, you get further away and you've got further to come back. We're all given a connection to Him, and He does talk to us. We just need to listen. I've learned to follow my heart." ~Terri Clark

"I've realized that many days pass in a state of semi-unawareness -a kind of busy oblivion. Thanks to writing and remembering, I'm reinspired to value both the mundane and magical moments." ~Amy Grant

"I want to have fun. I want to enjoy every second. I want to be present. I want to show up... I've found it's important that we realize, for the short period that we're on earth, to make life as good as we can - to make every moment matter." ~Terri Clark


cool quotes from cool women. i think dolly parton is cool too- if i find a quote from her I will post it.