Monday, March 3, 2008

5th disease?




actually... pics above were a couple weeks ago. AJ loves to help around the house (shovel the snow, turn on/off the lights, wash dishes, bake...etc, etc). He gets really excited when we bake a cake or cookies. Usually, I get a box of cake mix or the cut up cookie dough that you just heat up. I didn't have any around the house so I snagged a simple recipe from cooks.com for sugar cookies. thank you to Auntie Tess, Uncle Alex, and Mama Auring for actually eating these.


Weekend: oh man... Jasmine had a fever thursday /friday/ saturday. kinda lethargic on friday night... and threw up. i didn't call the doc ...till now since I alternated tylenol/ motrin..and sponged her w/cold cold water. waiting for the nurse to call me back because she has a rash on her head/face and torso. probably the nurse will tell me not to worry about it cuz there's not much you can do. she's playing happily right now. sorry to everyone that she might have exposed.

I finished the 5th week of teaching the CNA course ...and I already told them that I can't do any more saturdays for awhile. now i can concentrate more on da kids.

we went to Lea & Caje's on saturday for Caje's b-day and to welcome Caje's dad who is visiting from Oklahoma.
Alas... I remembered to bring the memory card... but forgot the camera. so no pics again.

finished the weekend at CNC (that's our code for chuckie cheese so AJ doesn't get too exited) .... where a kid can be a kid!

just finished enrolling AJ for some activities at the park district - egg hunt, breakfast w/ the easter bunny, karate, arcade/power play, and some type of bob the builder class.

....re: last post - in july, we are going to tampa Florida - sailing to grand cayman islands, mexico, belize, honduras....then we will try to hit the house of Disney - aka disneyworld. AJ and I are getting excited. My Mahal says to me, "email me the dates that I have to take off from work."
(certified workaholic)