Saturday, November 24, 2007

just chillin


Did our usual: Mahal worked out then we went to Costco (slim pickins with samples.. what's the dealio?) and picked up a sunday Trib @ the Dollar tree store. If you go to Dollar tree or Menards - sunday newspaper is only a buck.

We went to Wonton Gourmet with Mama Auring, Papa Epic, Kuya Bernard, and Uncle Alex. We were gonna meet up in Chinatown but it's hard to get parking and it's a long drive...so my brother and I talked our dad into Wonton Gourmet. Food is almost the same as if we went to Chinatown. We went around 5 pm... so Rock Star parking and food was on our table within 5 minutes of ordering. I love getting together with my family - if everyone is in a good mood, the conversation is hilarious. Dad either has a goofy story or a conspiracy theory. We just try to keep up and follow his logic. Actually, we talked about the Philippines because Mom & Dad came back from their trip 2 weeks ago. Joe actually said yes to us vacationing there in 2009. We'll see...I hope so. We want to spend most of our time in Cebu.. i might have to convince my mahal to go to Luzon.
I am envisioning white sand, ocean breeze, blue-green water, and eating fresh seafood on the beach. ....we'll see. Joe's parents are back from their trip from the Philippines also - they tacked on a trip to Bangkok, Thailand- that's coolio. Not for us though ...we would just want to stay in a nice hotel in Cebu.

My parents just bought a beagle... they named him Miko. yes.. they are nuts. The dog is cute though. I hear Rocco and Flex are jealous.

Baby girl is teething? She seems to be crankier than usual. I dipped her pacifier in ice water ...she liked that. I haven't started her on rice cereal yet. She has her 4 mos old md appt on monday... so I will see what the pediatrician says. I need to get her one of those stationary entertainers - she gets antsy and restless alot.

AJ is doing well in school- we just had a parent/teacher conference last week. She said we could practice the ABC's with him so that he is prepared for kindergarten next year. I reminded her that he won't go to kindergarten because his b-day is after the sept 1 cut off. She forgot because he is doing really well.