Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Daddy time

human hot dog?

No..this is Joe holding Jasmine.



AJ and his daddy.


Joe has been very attentive and just overall a great husband and daddy! He usually works long days while I have been at home with AJ and Jasmine. Sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night while I am feeding or changing Jasmine - he asks if he can do anything to help =)
During the night, I let him fall back asleep. When Joe comes home, he is in daddy mode. He is holding Jasmine as I type right now. He changed Jasmine's poopy diaper earlier. Thank you, mahal ko! I know it was huge because she didn't poop all day till you changed it.

Jasmine likes to eat...where did she get that from?
I notice that breastmilk is just an appetizer for her ....then she cries for her main course - a 4 ounce bottle. Sometimes she can drink more than 4 oz - for dessert. I'm thinking to myself,"didn't I just give you breastmilk and formula...and you're hungry again?" "You will have to marry a very rich man, Jasmine...so he can feed you in style cuz my baby likes to eat!"
I do demand feeding but she averages about every 3 hours.

Her burps are huuuge...where did she get that from?
She has a tendency to have hiccups after every bottle feeding- I tried warming the formula but she still gets the hiccups.

Overall..Jasmine is a good baby. most of her cries are because she is hungry. she doesn't cry yet for wet or poopy diapers.
she pretty much just looks back at me with innocent eyes ...seems like she is saying,"my poop don't stink."

...happy 2 weeks old, baby Jasmine!