Sunday, December 9, 2007

AJ's christmas wish

AJ's view of Brandon talking to Santa Claus.
I hadn't planned to take AJ and Jasmine to see Santa because AJ is a lil' bit scared of the big guy. ... but we tagged along just in case AJ wanted to say hi to Santa.



So.... AJ said he didn't want to see Santa. ...didn't even want baby sister to see Santa (I asked AJ - he said no). These are pics of us hanging out in the mall.

AJ & Brandon. 2 dudes in the background. actually, that looks like Mike and Kuya Bernard.

Mike gave the kids a quarter each to throw in the fountain. Kuya Bernard instructed them to close their eyes, make a wish, then throw the coin into the fountain. My brother told me that AJ held that quarter in a tight fist... closed his eyes really tight...then said out loud, "I wish for a DS just like Brandon's" and proceeded to throw his coin as hard as he could - almost to the far end of the fountain.





"we went to the mall? did I see Santa?"

AJ & Brandon. This is how kids play together nowadays.


acting corny


what me worry? dohh!

coolio weekend.