Monday, June 25, 2007

mommy is 39 weeks..waiting for baby

Like mother ...like son.
I usually like to curl up in a blanket while watching TV and eating junk food.
I have AJ doing this while I am typing right now. However, please note that he is eating nutritious dried cranberries and watching educational TV...the Disney channel is considered educational, right?

What other things we did today?
1. went to the post office
2. went to Target
3. went to McDonald's
4. I watched Law&Order while AJ took a nap.
5. Mama Auring, Tita Tess, and Uncle Alex just stopped by to say hi.

Otherwise, no baby news to report yet. Next doctor's appointment is this saturday- I will be about 39 5/7 weeks pregnant on saturday as my due date is 7/2/07.

side note: thank you to Manang Sally and Rudy for your well wishes and homemade card that we just got in the mail today. loved it! it put a smile on my face as we patiently wait for baby.
during the quiet times of the day, i think of all of you who have touched our lives and have showered us with love and given your support. We appreciate you all!
...i don't know who shipped us the diapers that we found on our front porch a couple weeks ago.. but thank YOU!